What to do with increasing hair loss problem?

sarojini suresh

Commander's of Penmai
Hi,

Don't change the oil after trying few days you may have to wait and see, I also had the problem but after trying dabur almond oil now i have got the solution for my hairfall.

Also eat fruits, vegetables and green leaves you may find the difference.

Sarojini

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Sahil!

Hair fall is a common problem of most of the people. The various common causes of hair fall are hereditary problem, vitamin deficiency, stress or anxiety, dandruff, bad nourishment of your hair and anemia as well.

Anemia may cause of hair fall problem. Due to having small amounts of hemoglobin in blood people suffer from anemia which leads the hair fall. So check your hemoglobin as soon as possible. More leafy vegetables should be included in your diet to increase hemoglobin in blood.

Stress or anxiety is another key reason of hair fall. Do meditation and yoga to overcome stress or anxiety.

Get Enough Sleep.. Try to get at least 8 hours per night of sleep.
Shower Daily..

Eat More Protein!Our hair is made up of a protein called kerotin. In order to fully nourish that protein, you must eat foods that are relatively high in protein. Eat foods such as:

• Lean Meats
  • Peanuts and Almonds
  • Eggs
  • Legumes
  • Oatmeal
  • Whole Grain Bread
  • Cottage Cheese

All of these foods have a good amount of protein in them, helping you prevent future hair loss.

Massage Your Scalp - A good way to prevent hair loss is to promote hair growth as much as possible. An easy and effective way to promote hair growth to give your scalp a massage even 5 minutes per day will make a difference... Hope It helps!! Take Care.. :)

Dear friends,
How R U.After finished ur hairbath,add some amount of lemon juice with water and use this water end of the hairbath.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.