- Dec 2, 2011
What to teach for the 1 year old?
- Babies from 6 month onwards will start understanding all our words.
- They will start understanding about their surroundings too.
- Many babies would have started uttering atleast a few words by one year.
- So, now you can teach lots of things to them who will learn anything and everything from now on.
- You can teach the names of the persons at home and how they are related, and ask them to repeat the same.
- You can show the Family Photo Albums in which many of your relatives would be seen and teach their names and how they are related to the baby.
- You need to insist the child that after waking up and before going to bed, his mouth should be cleaned and teeth should be brushed. This you can do, by taking him to brush the teeth as soon as he wakes up. They will get practiced within few days.