What you are expecting from your spouse?

Parijatham

Commander's of Penmai
Penmai's Cheerers
Registered User & Blogger
Hi Ladies & Gentleman's...

Share here the things that you are expecting from your spouse.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
என்னப்பா, கடந்த வாரத்தில் ஆரம்பித்து, இந்த வாரத்தில் ஓடி கொண்ட இருக்கிறது. புருஷன் பொண்டாட்டி கதைகள்...
deep-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Hi Parijatham sis! Gud thread!:thumbsup

I think, having realistic expectations of each other will be good for a long term success of a married life!

I tend to keep my expectations low and realistic, as the kinda person I am always!

I expect that he cares for me, respects me, and is happy to be with me ie. spend time with me, do small small things that make me happy, talk to me, etc.

Parijatham

Commander's of Penmai
Penmai's Cheerers
Registered User & Blogger
Hi Deepa, you are right. Realistic expectations of each other tends to make good relationship.

And your expectations from your husband are not too high, Its a common one what every girl expects. That are all our main desires na.

Nothing is worthy than his love and care right.

Thanks for sharing deepa.

Hi Parijatham sis! Gud thread!:thumbsup

I think, having realistic expectations of each other will be good for a long term success of a married life!

I tend to keep my expectations low and realistic, as the kinda person I am always!

I expect that he cares for me, respects me, and is happy to be with me ie. spend time with me, do small small things that make me happy, talk to me, etc.

jeyanthi raj

Friends's of Penmai
nice deepa

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Nice thread Parijatham.

Actually, I do not expect much from anybody, including the spouse.

Since, I already get Love and affection from him, I give all my Love, affection, care and everything I could, to all the members of the family, without any expectation.