When do Babies Learn to Walk

It’s just 7 months over for my cute angel, I am really waiting to see her walking I have a doubt that when do the babies learn to walk…at what months exactly they will walk.

my neighbours are saying that in general babies will walk after 10 month only.

thank you for you immediate reply deepa. Its really a wonderful phase in a women's life. Lets see when will she starts walking.

Ranjumom

Friends's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Swetha,

Yes its really wonderful. It depends. But generally babies strts their walk around 9-10 months. But not completely.

My nephew is 10 months now. He started walking in his 9th month end. Noe he walks 20-25 steps without support. Whereas My son walked properly after 1 year.He too started to walk on his 9th month itself. But he dint walk on whole feet. he walked only with toes. even standing also with his toes.

So dont worry. Now she must be crawling. So enjoy this phase now.

thank you priya. she is now crawling only. let me see.

I don't think that i will get answer to my questions here. But i got it, really very happy to see persons like you guys and websites like this doing wonderful job.

Lav

Friends's of Penmai
Hi Swetha,

There is a old say

"எட்டு மாசத்துல எட்டு வப்பாங்க" , Babies start to hold to furniture and move around starting 8 months. Some kids start walking in their 9th month.

Milestones :
12 Months Walks with or without support[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]18 Months
[/TD]
[TD]Walks independently
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]