where can i get green tea bags? please tel me

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Siva Selvi, in all the big departmental stores it is available. Lot of brands have come now in Green Tea. Lot of flavours and Lot of variety for you to select. Hence at once visit a very good big departmental stores in Pollachi and ask for it. you will get it. Rich in anti-oxidants, the Green Tea variants offer a refreshing treat for health conscious tea drinkers. The Honey Lemon Green Tea is a delicate and light refreshing green tea with a dash of honey and a juicy lemon flavour. The Earl Grey Green Tea is an invigorating green tea blend with the extract of the bergamot orange fruit and The Darjeeling Green Tea is a classic variant with long Darjeeling leaves and a delicate aroma that is sure to overwhelm one’s senses. Have a nice day. thanks

vaishnav

Commander's of Penmai
Hai siva selvi,

Now a days, the people who r drinking green tea is increasing more...so all bid departmental stores r selling green teas....
I dont know whether they r selling green tea bags because it is too difficult to get but i m sure that green tea powder is available in many places..
Ask it in ur nearest big departmental stores..