Which Bridal facial is good?

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Hi friends!

Please suggest which facial is good to look best on Wedding for a bride!

One of our penmai friends asked this to me, and I dont know much other than Pearl or Gold facial, both of which I dont have experience.

How about these facials and have you tried anything else?

swaga2008

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi friends!

Please suggest which facial is good to look best on Wedding for a bride!

One of our penmai friends asked this to me, and I dont know much other than Pearl or Gold facial, both of which I dont have experience.

How about these facials and have you tried anything else?
hey deeps, both facials are very effective ma.. i did pearl facial, nalla irunthuchunu elarum sonanga..so dont know about gold facial..u can suggest pearl facial.. :cheer::cheer:

yams

Commander's of Penmai
Hi deepa!

one of my friend who married recently went to do facial since her skin type is oily they said gold facial won't suit her since it will make the skin to shine more and look even more oilier..so they went on a different facial for her..

we don't have to worry if we go to do facial in good parlours they themselves will do the facial which will best suit us..

blackmoon

Minister's of Penmai
hi deepa ,nalla parlourla ketukongapa but golden facial romba nallarkum ......na panniruken enakum oily facethan ...functionku 4 days before potta nallarkum