Which is the best hospital for hair transplant in india?

I would also like to know the cost for hair transplant in india. who is the best doctor for hair transplant in india.whether
there is any risk in doing hair transplant.if there is risk please advise other good method of hair treatment other than hair transplant.I will choose best answer for u............

Last edited by a moderator:
Visit Advanced Hair Studio. My experience with them was excellent. The staff is very approachable and friendly. When I first walked in i was really skeptical as i had tried different treatments for hair loss before. But now i feel i did the right decisions of coming there, I got great results.

My younger brother was tool hair transplant at Marmm. Staff and services are friendly and good. Also the seen the previous patients HT results is awesome. He looks great after HT. I appreciate his decision to choose Marmm.

neeraja1

Banned User
My neighbor friend works at Marmm in Madurai, and all time she says who friendly to move with people and after maintenance also fuss free.

Apollo Cosmetic Clinic in Teynampet is one of the good ones, their pricing is reasonable & treatment , infrastructre are also very good

Number of Hospitals are there but you can visit OlivaCosmeticSurgery for best Hair Transplant in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
E-34, Greater Kailash – I, New Delhi – 110048
Nutrite Hair transplant in Delhi is Best hair transplant clinic.Dr.pk Talwar had a 10 year experience that made thousands of successful clients. Recently one of my friend took a treatment from nutrite clinic ,i got amazed when i saw the results. In nonsurgical PRP and DHT is best and if you want surgical the FUT OR FUE is best option. Both method is very effective in regaining of hair naturally.NUTRITE clinic in Delhi provides services that has a permanent solution you will never face the bald scalp again.