white discharge problem solutions

Hi

I am sudha. my age is now 28 and unmarried. for the past 7 months i am getting very less flow during my periods that too in a very first day. there is flow in the 2nd and after days. and also i am having heavy white discharge problem. not only in period days, the same in other days too. In those days i am getting very much tired, body pain, leg pain and menstrual cramps. pls tel me some solution for me. should i check this with doctor. or it is a common one in this age. any natural remedy or treatment for my problem.

kvsuresh

Guru's of Penmai
Hi sudha,
you pl try this natural remedies pa.

மாதவிடாய்
கோளாறை குணமாக்கும் இயற்கை மருத்துவம்..!

ஹோர்மோன் பிரச்னை உள்ள பெண்களுக்கு உடம்பு பருத்து மூன்று, ஆறுமாதங்களுக்குக் கூட மாதவிலக்கு வராமல் இருக்கும். இதற்கு முள்ளு முருங்கைஇலையையும் கல்யாண முருங்கை இலையையும் சமஅளவு எடுத்து அதை மிக்சியில்போட்டு லேசாக தண்ணீர் தெளித்து அரைத்துக் கொள்ளவும். இதைத் தினமும்காலையில் வெறும் வயிற்றில் 3 தேக்கரண்டி சாப்பிட வேண்டும். சாறு எடுத்த மூன்றுமணி நேரத்திற்குள் சாப்பிட்டால்தான் சிகிச்சை பலனளிக்கும்.

* முருங்கைக் கீரையுடன் சிறிது கருப்பு எள் சேர்த்து கஷாயமாக்கி ஒரு வாரம்தொடர்ந்து சாப்பிட்டு வந்தால் மாதவிலக்கு பிரச்சனை சரியாகும்.
* உலர்ந்த புதினா இலையோடு ஒரு ஸ்பூன் கருப்பு எள் சேர்த்து கஷாயமாகச் செய்துகுடித்து வந்தால் மாதவிலக்குக் கோளாறுகள் குணமாகும்.
* கொத்தமல்லி சாறில் கருஞ்சீரகத்தை ஒரு நாள் முழுவதும் ஊற வைத்து பின் அதைவெளியில் எடுத்து நன்கு உலர்த்திப் பொடியாக்கி, தினமும் ஒரு கிராம் அளவுக்குத்தேனில் குழைத்துச் சாப்பிட்டால் மாதவிலக்குக் கோளாறுகள் குணமாகும்.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai....Sudha.

I think you must be aneamic.

That's why, your bleeding is very low.

You need to check your hemoglobin levels.

Yes....too much of White discharge will make you very tired.

The natural remedy given by Kothai is very good. Please try to follow that, if possible.

Along with this, you can take a red Hibiscus (sembaruthi) flower. Dip this flower in hot water for 15 minutes. After that, the water will become brown and the flower will become white.

Remove the flower and drink only the water.

This hibiscus flower and Kalyana murungai are very rich in Iron content.

These will surely increase the Hemoglobin levels.

And regarding this periods problem,you may visit any famous Homeopathy doctor . Because they have the best solutions for menstrual problems.

bahi

Friends's of Penmai
If the discharge is associated with itching or foul smelling or in high amount better to consult a doctor..