Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Rice - 1 cup
- Toor dal - 1/2 cup
- Channa dal - 1/2 cup
- Moong dal - 2 tsp
- Urad dal - 2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Dry red chilies - 4
- Ginger - 1 piece
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Grated coconut - 2 tsp
- Cilantro - handful (finely chopped)
- Soak the rice and dals for 1 hour.
- Grind them together along with dry red chilies, ginger, cumin seeds, salt and required water to a coarse texture.
- To the batter add Onion, Cilantro & coconut and mix together.
- Take a ladle of the batter and pour on a Tawa.
- Spread the batter using circular motion and Pour some oil in the center of the adai.
- Cook until both the sides are done. Now Adai is Ready!
483.2 KB Views: 27