Why i get this monday head ache friends

winnerborn88

Friends's of Penmai
HAI FRIENDS,

this is my first thread and my big:cheer: hai to u all dears brothers,sisters and friends.

actually am a working person and am a tea totallar
but my problem is that ,my working days is from MON TO SAT.
and i have leave only on sundays.
but while i return on mon for the work .i used to get head ache exacly by 12 clock in the noon.i havnt chekd the doctor yet.
i dnt knw why friends.
but the coming days i become normal only i get on mondays exactly by noon.
pls if somebody knw abt this problem pls help

waiting for ur kind reply frnds.:pray1:

regards kalyan

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai.....Kalyan.

Yes.....many people have experienced this kind of headache and similar other problems.

Many researches show that, most of the HEART ATTACKS happen only on MONDAYS that too, during the early hours of Mondays. All these are due to Work Pressure, and our mind prepares to be very active especially on Mondays.

Any way, you may check with the doctor also.

Here also, you can post this querry, in the below link, where our Dr.Prema, would be able to answer.

http://www.penmai.com/forums/general-health-problems/52601-ask-our-health-expert-dr-prema.html

winnerborn88

Friends's of Penmai
thanks mam for ur warm welcome and kind reply.
tommorow (monday):pray1: will check whts happens will post in detail to that doc mam.any way thanks a lot.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hello Chennai Kalyan,
Welcome to PENMAI.

smileys-praying-742234.gif

:welcome:

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Kalyan Sir, As a working woman, I also got the same problem. Every Monday morning itself I used to get the head ache. Then my Yoga master taught me some breathing exercises and meditation techniques. I am doing regularly these breathing exercises and meditation techniques and nowadays even heavy work during office hours on Monday or any other day for that matter I am not getting any type of head ache. You also consult a Yoga guru available nearby your area and learn the techniques. Don't take any medicines for this. Solution is available within you. Yoga will help you to find the solution with out using or swallowing any external medicine. Thank you and all the best.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Kalyan,

I would like to give one more suggestion.

To be relaxed before going to office, you can try the following:

Please get up little early to avoid the tension and confusion.

After getting ready, and about to leave for office, just take 5 or 10 min. to watch some comedy clippings in the TV or Youtube. This will make you relaxed, and relieve your tension.

Then, you can listen to your favourite melodious songs from your mobile while travelling to your office. This can be avoided, if you are riding a bike. And after reaching the office, just before starting the work, you can listen the melodious song (just one), which will certainly soothe your mood and be relaxed.

Just try these, and if it works, well and good.