Onion – 2 nos Cut them into ring shape
All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Pepper – 1/2 tsp (Optional)
Egg – 1 no.
Milk – 1/2 cup
Bread crumbs – 1 cup
Oil for frying
1. Cut the Onion into ring shape.
2. In a bowl Mix All purpose flour (Maida), Baking powder, Salt & Pepper (optional).
3. Coat the Onion rings with flour & keep aside.
4. Crack open the Egg to the flour & mix it. Now gradually add Milk & mix gently.
5. The batter should be little thick.
6. Dip the Onion ring into batter & roll it on to the bread crumbs.
7. Deep fry till it turns crispy & golden brown in color.
8. Serve it hot with any chutney or ketchup or mayonnaise.