Members and Readers of Penmai.com agree to abide the following rules.
1. Any message posted on our Penmai.com expresses only the views of the author of the message and does not necessarily reflect the views of Penmai Forums or any person or entity associated with them.
2. Do not access or attempt to access any part of the website that you are not authorised to access and do not penetrate or attempt to penetrate website security measures.
3. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your posts and messages, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless Penmai.com and their employees with respect to any claim based upon the appearance and/or transmission of your posts or message(s).
4. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. You agree that, you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder. You agree that it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the posting is in compliance with copyright requirements. You agree that Penmai.com holds no obligation to check whether you have the necessary copyright permission to post the information or message you have.
5. You agree that you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are not permitted on Penmai.com. The above includes the ‘Private Messages’ area and your ‘Signature.’ Flooding the Forums or Private Messages with inane posts is forbidden.
6. You agree that you will not use our Penmai.com forums to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
7. We have the ability to edit or remove or close any threads or posts for any reason without informing the author. Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such notification, we will make every effort to take such action as we deem necessary within a reasonable period of time. Since this is a manual process, you are advised that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
8. In the event of any complaint or legal action arising from any message, public or private, posted by you, Penmai.com reserves the right to reveal your identity and any other information we may know about you, including but not restricted to the contents of your private messages.
9. Penmai.com cannot be held responsible for any problems arising from the use of any files attached to posts.
10. Penmai.com and it’s representatives do not monitor for copyright infringements. But if you bring to our notice regarding the copyright, we will remove it from Penmai within 24 hours. Mail the content or post or the URL of the page which has to be removed to email@example.com.
11. We reserve the right to reproduce your posts in other media.
12. The files of the Books are copyright of their respective owners. we highly encourage users to buy the books they like. This site in no way wishes to infringe on anyone’s copyright. If you believe that any content has been used on the site in a way that violates your copyright or other intellectual property rights. Mail the content or post or the URL of the page which has to be removed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove it from Penmai within 24 hours.
13. The Terms and Conditions, rules and policies set forth here may change from time to time. Penmai.com will not be responsible if you do not read the modification. It is your responsibility to check this page of Penmai.com. If you do not agree with our terms to any modification, you must immediately terminate your registration.
Also check this page for some more postings rules and instructions.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED and all moral rights are asserted and reserved.
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the ‘I agree’ check box and press the ‘Complete Registration’ button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Penmai.Com – Indian & Tamil Women’s Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Penmai.Com – Indian & Tamil Women’s Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
The owners of Penmai.Com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.